All goods are supplied to intending purchases on the following terms, and no person in the employment or acting otherwise as the agent of the Company or purporting so to do has authority to accept orders supply goods on any other conditions or to vary these terms in any way whatsoever. Previous dealings between the Company and any customer shall not vary or replace these terms or be deemed in any circumstances whatsoever so to do. Acceptance of goods from the Company shall be conclusive evidence before any court or arbitrator that these terms apply.
- The intending purchaser acknowledge that before entering into an agreement for the purchase of any goods from the Company he has expressly represented and warranted that he is not insolvent and has not committed any act of bankruptcy or being a company with limited liability knows if no circumstances which would entitle any debenture holder or secured creditor to appoint a Receiver to petition for winding up of the company or exercise any other rights over or against the Company’s assets.
- Goods the subjects of any agreement by the Company to sell shall be at the risk of the intending purchaser as soon as they are delivered by the Company to his vehicles or his premises to his order.
- Such goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of the Company as legal and equitable owner until such a time as the intending purchaser shall have paid to the Company and agreed price together with full price of any other goods the subject of any other contract with the Company.
- The intending purchaser acknowledges that he is in possession of goods solely as bailee for the Company and until such time as the full price thereof paid to the Company together with the full price of any other goods the subject of any other contract with the Company.
- Until such a time as the intending purchaser becomes the owner of the goods he will store them on his premises separately from his goods or those of any other person and in manner which makes them readily identifiable as the goods of the Company.
- The intending purchaser’s right to possession of the goods shall cease if he, not being a company, commits an available act of bankruptcy or if he, being a company, does anything of fails to do anything which would entitle a Receiver to take possession of any assets or which would entitle any person to present a petition for winding up. The Company may for the purchase of the recovery of its goods enter upon any premises where they are sorted or where they are reasonably thought to be sorted and may repossess them.
- In case where the transaction consists of a sale by the Company to the intending purchase o loose stones and subject to the terms hereof, the intending purchaser is licensed by the Company to process the said goods in such fashion as he may whish and / or incorporate them in or with any other product or products subject to the express condition that the new product or products or any other chattel whatsoever contain any part of the said goods shall be separately sorted and marked so as to be identifiable as being made from or with the goods the property of the Company.
Registered in England and Wales Number 10927952